Dear Skaters and Skating Families:
As you are conducting your spring cleaning (or long overdue multi-year cleaning) put aside your gently used, excellent condition items and donate them to the skating club. Donations are tax deductible.
Items such as:
- Clothes from 2T through Junior’s sizes (spring/summer clothing ONLY)
- Working kids toys
- Spring/summer sporting equipment and cleats
- Pack n’ plays, etc.
- Ride on toys, etc.
Donation Drop Off
Monday, March 26th from 5:45-7:00 p.m.
Albany County Hockey Facility
830 Albany Shaker Road, Albany, NY
Drop Off by Arrangement
Drop offs will be accepted until April 7th.
- NO cribs, car seats, underwear, single shoes/socks, stains, rips, or low quality clothing
- All electronic toys must have batteries in them to prove they work properly.
- All multi-part toys must be secured together (i.e. balls for a ball pit in a bag and taped/tied to the ball pit.)
- They are accepting spring/summer clothing only! NO heavy jackets, snow pants, snow boots, etc.
- If possible, please provide all clothing on wire hangers with the item hung so that when you look at the front of the item the hanger hook forms a question mark.
- If possible, please safety pin any clothing (i.e. pants, shorts, tiny outfits) onto hangers with the same rules as above
- TIP! You can get wire hangers from most dry cleaners for free. If you plan to participate, please start gathering them now so that you can ensure you will have enough, many places run out right before consignment sales.
This is a win-win… you clean out your house and make a tax-deductible donation while the skating club earns fundraising money for its future skating programs.
Important Note! If you are interested in a making this a tax-deductible donation please request a receipt of your donation at the time of drop off.
If you have any questions please email, email@example.com.
Thank you for considering this donation opportunity!
~ The Albany Figure Skating Club